818 Granum Avenue North Fosston, MN 56542
818 Granum Avenue North
Fosston, MN 56542
|Main Level Sqft.||1178 ft2|
|Below Grade Sqft.||1178 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms (Main) 3
- # of Bedrooms (Lower) 1
- # of Main Baths 1
- # of Lower Baths 3/4
- Natural Gas (located in Shop upper bonus room)
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Luxury Vinyl Planking
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener (rented through Culligan)
- Natural Gas Furnace, Central Air, Electric Baseboard
Heating & Cooling
- Garden Shed 10'x12'
- Attached Garage 22'x24' (w/insulated room for storage)
- Detached Garage 28'x28' (heated shop w/in-floor heat, living quarters/bonus room with natural gas fireplace & 3/4 bath)
- Water Source (Connected) to City
- Sewer (Connected) to City
- Gas (Connected) to City
- Electricity (City) (all utilities are through The City of Fosston)
- Annual Taxes $3246.00 (includes $290 special assessment)
- concrete patio 10'x14'
- Concrete slab on south side of side of detached garage/shop (12'x28')
- Basketball Hoop (regulation standard)
818 Granum Is A Rare Trifecta! Location: This 4 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home is not only ideally located, but features a sprawling 1/2 acre+ lot stretching an entire city block, affording your privacy and outdoor activity opportunities! Open Concept: Move in ready! This well maintained home offers numerous recent upgrades, complemented by a finished lower level with large family room and 4th bedroom, along with double attached garage. Truly "Extraordinary Oasis": A short walk on the historic brick pathway brings you to the unique spacious heated garage/workshop with bonus entertainment area ( private guest quarters). Custom built, premiere finished in knotty pine and accented with a river rock gas fireplace making the perfect peaceful retreat! Showings by appointment. Call today for your private tour of this fabulous, move in ready property.
Fosston, MN 56542
Fosston is a shining example of what a small city can do and become in northwestern Minnesota, with progressive, committed city leadership and strong community involvement at every level. Offering so much more than your basic needs, the city has a movie theater, pharmacies, gift shops, a furniture store, three gas stations, three terrific eateries and the list could go on and on. Community is the goal of the city, and all who come will feel right at home!
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6