306 Johnson Ave. North Fosston, MN 56542
306 Johnson Ave. North
Fosston, MN 56542
|Main Level Sqft.||1064 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms (Upper) 2 (plus bonus area in b/w bedrooms for sitting area or office)
- # of Main Baths (1/2) bath
- # of Upper Baths (Full) 1
- Luxury Vinyl Planking; Carpet (only on stairs going up to upper level)
- Refrigerator, Cooktop, Oven, Washer, Dryer
- Forced Air Natural Gas; Central Air
Heating & Cooling
- Detached Garage 16'x24'
- Water Source (Connected) to City
- Sewer (Connected) to City
- Gas (Connected) to City
- Annual Taxes $1330.00
- Open Porch 8'x14' (front porch)
There's nothing left to do! You must see this one to appreciate all of the unique touches the owner has thought of when renovating this home (renovations completed in 2021)! Everything is new and waiting for you! Featuring a 2 story home with 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 baths, and open concept floorplan throughout. Complete with open front porch and detached garage. There's only one thing not done, and that is you calling to set up your showing!
Fosston, MN 56542
Fosston is a shining example of what a small city can do and become in northwestern Minnesota, with progressive, committed city leadership and strong community involvement at every level. Offering so much more than your basic needs, the city has a movie theater, pharmacies, gift shops, a furniture store, three gas stations, three terrific eateries and the list could go on and on. Community is the goal of the city, and all who come will feel right at home!
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6