505 1st Street East Fosston, MN 56542
505 1st Street East
Fosston, MN 56542
|Main Level Sqft.||1850 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms 4
- # of Main Baths 1 (3/4 bath)
- # of Upper Baths 1 (full)
- Hardwood Floor, Ceramic Tile Floor, Vinyl Floor
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Natural Gas Furnace, Electric Baseboard
Heating & Cooling
- Garden Shed 9'x12'
- Detached Garage 28'x40' (three stalls, plus insulated workshop w/220 AMP)
- Water Source (Connected) to City
- Sewer (Connected) to City (new sewer line from home to street completed in 2022)
- Gas (Connected) to City of Fosston
- Electricity (City) (City of Fosston)
- Annual Taxes $2,030.00
- Front Open Porch (5'x34'x11')
- Screened-in back porch (10'x20'); Wood Deck (8'x20')
Classic on the Corner! This colossal 2 story home emits charm and character of days past, while complimenting the upgrades and renovations of the present. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, open front porch, enclosed 3-season back porch w/deck, 3 stall garage with shop area, and fenced-in back yard. All perfectly situated on a enormous corner lot in city center location. Call today to see this one!
Fosston, MN 56542
Fosston is a shining example of what a small city can do and become in northwestern Minnesota, with progressive, committed city leadership and strong community involvement at every level. Offering so much more than your basic needs, the city has a movie theater, pharmacies, gift shops, a furniture store, three gas stations, three terrific eateries and the list could go on and on. Community is the goal of the city, and all who come will feel right at home!
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6