415 7th Street NE Fosston, MN 56542
415 7th Street NE
Fosston, MN 56542
|Main Level Sqft.||2222 ft2|
|Below Grade Sqft.||1712 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms 3
- # of Main Baths (Main) 1 (1/2 bath)
- # of Upper Baths (Full) 1
- Laminate Wood Planking, Tile, Carpet
- Double Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Natural Gas Hot Water Boiler, Wall AC Units (4), Sauna (electric)
Heating & Cooling
- Attached Garage Single
- Water Source (Connected) to City
- Sewer (Connected) to City
- Gas (Connected) to City (natural gas)
- Electricity (City) of Fosston
- Annual Taxes $2,084.00 (includes $190.00 annual special assessment)
- Wood Deck 12'x20'; Swing Set, Sandbox, Concrete Slab in backyard 22'x28'
A Level Above! There are only a few multilevel homes to choose from and this one is a step above most! With 4 levels of living space, there will be ample room for family gatherings, or finding that perfect spot for a little quiet time. Features include large updated kitchen with island and eating counter, living room, family room, 3 spacious bedrooms, upper level full bath with bonus room with laundry area, and main level half bath. If you love spending time outside, you won't be disappointed with the oversized back yard. It's all here and waiting for you!
Fosston, MN 56542
Fosston is a shining example of what a small city can do and become in northwestern Minnesota, with progressive, committed city leadership and strong community involvement at every level. Offering so much more than your basic needs, the city has a movie theater, pharmacies, gift shops, a furniture store, three gas stations, three terrific eateries and the list could go on and on. Community is the goal of the city, and all who come will feel right at home!
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6