13555 Island Lake Road East Lengby, MN 56651
|Lake Front||150 ft.|
13555 Island Lake Road East
Lengby, MN 56651
|Main Level Sqft.||900 ft2|
|Parcel Number||07-450-0020, etc.|
- # of Bedrooms 2
- # of Main Baths 1
- Laminate Floor
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, LP Tank Owned
- Electric Baseboard, Propane Heater, Free Standing Fireplace (in lower level)
Heating & Cooling
- Shop 30'x52' (shop/storage building located on back lot)
- Shed 10'x14' (located on Lot 5)
- Detached Garage 12'x22'
- Detached Garage 20'x24' (on Lot 4)
- Water Source (Private) Well (Jet Pump/Pressure Tank)
- Sewer (Private) (1500 gal. septic tank)
- Power Company (Wild Rice Electric Cooperative)
- Annual Taxes $5,196.00 (4 parcels)
- Wrap Around Deck (460 sq. ft.)
What's better than a lake home on a spectacular lot? A lake home on 3 spectacular lots. A sprawling 150 feet of frontage with sunset views over Island Lake. Featuring a year-round 900 sq. ft. home with walkout lower level, detached garage along with a garage/boathouse on water's edge! Complemented by an additional 100' backlot with a 1,560 sq. ft. shop/storage building. It's "ALL" here, and it "ALL" can be yours for an incredible price of $389,900! Call today to see this one.
Lengby, MN 56651
A quaint village located on the shores of scenic Spring Lake is the welcoming community you have been searching for. Lengby is well rounded with eating, entertainment, numerous churches of various denominations along with an unrivaled city park and beach area. Whether it is a lake home, weekend get away, or your permanent residence, Lengby awaits you! .
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6