13618 Island Lake Road West Lengby, MN 56651
|Lake Front||100 ft.|
13618 Island Lake Road West
Lengby, MN 56651
|Main Level Sqft.||936 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms 2
- # of Baths 1
- Ceramic Tile Floor, Vinyl Floor, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Range/Oven, Refrigerators (2 - 1 lg. - 1 sm.), Microwave, 3 Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning 1 - Window Unit
- Water Heater 50 gal.
- Culligan Water Treatment - Rented (in yard shed)
Heating & Cooling
- Shed 10'x12'
- Water Source (Private) Well (Explained in Disclosure)
- Sewer (Private) (1,500 gal. holding tank - 2011)
- Power Company Wild Rice Electric Cooperative
- Annual Taxes $2,470.00
"Life at the lake list of favorites!" Perfect elevation - GOT IT! 100 feet of level lake front - GOT IT! Sand beach area - GOT IT! Comfortable/Cozy Northwoods cabin - GOT IT! Direct access to lake - GOT IT Private well and septic - GOT IT! Excellent sunrise views - GOT IT! Spacious decks for entertaining - GOT IT! Have you GOT the picture? This premiere property has it ALL! Call today for your private showing!
Lengby, MN 56651
A quaint village located on the shores of scenic Spring Lake is the welcoming community you have been searching for. Lengby is well rounded with eating, entertainment, numerous churches of various denominations along with an unrivaled city park and beach area. Whether it is a lake home, weekend get away, or your permanent residence, Lengby awaits you! .
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6