503 Frenchman's Bend Brooks, MN 56715
503 Frenchman's Bend
Brooks, MN 56715
|Main Level Sqft.||1643 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms 4
- # of Baths 1.5 (lower level 1/2 bath needs to be framed in)
- Vinyl Planking, Carpet, Vinyl
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Dehumidifier
- Water Heater
- Propane Furnace (new in 2018), Electric Baseboard, Central Air (new in 2018)
Heating & Cooling
- Garden Shed 10'X20'
- Attached Garage 14'X22'
- Water Source (Private) Well (2016)
- Sewer (Private) Septic Mound System
- Electricity Ottertail Power Cooperative
- Annual Taxes $852.00
- Seasonal Screened Porch (new indoor/outdoor carpet)
- Total Acres 1.27 acres
You can have it all! If you want the spaciousness of a large park like lot with the feel of being in the country and the convenience of living in a small city. You CAN have them both right now! This attractive ranch style home offers 4 bedrooms, main floor laundry, seasonal screened in porch, and attached garage. Numerous updates include windows, floor coverings, furnace and AC, mound septic system and newer well. Don't wait too long to call, it will be sold before you know it!