3395 State Hwy. 200 Mahnomen, MN 56557
|Business Name||Roy Lake Store|
3395 State Hwy. 200
Mahnomen, MN 56557
|Main Level Sqft.||1512 ft2|
- Year Established 2003-current owner
- Equipment to run business, list provided upon request
- Additional Features Business comes complete with 1,512 sq. ft. home
- Additional Features Inventory shall be counted at time of sale (not included)
- Building Condition Building is in excellent condition housing a convenience store, with gas and bait
- Forced Air Heat LP Gas
Heating & Cooling
- Detached Garage 24'x32'
- Annual Taxes 2,554.00 (commercial rate on business & homestead on home)
What's better than having a place at the lake? having your home at the lake! What's better than having your home at the lake? having your business and home all at the lake! No need for anyone to stop and get stuff on the way to the lake - IT'S ALL HERE! Truly a convenient one stop for everything-Groceries, Liquor, Bait & Gas! This well established thriving business owner says retirement is in the near future after a successful 15 years. He's ready to give you a deal of a lifetime! Call today for complete details and to set up a showing.
Mahnomen, MN 56557
Mahnomen is a culturally exquisite town that offers nearly everything you could want, or need. The word Mahnomen means “wild rice” in the Ojibwa language, and the cultural influence on the town doesn’t stop there. Every corner you turn there is a glimpse into the Native American culture that has shaped the city, and the area surrounding it. Don’t miss an opportunity to become apart of the culture, today!
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Mahnomen High School
Public — 7 to 12
Mahnomen Elementary School
Public — PK to 6