20556 390th Avenue SE Gully, MN 56646
20556 390th Avenue SE
Gully, MN 56646
|Main Level Sqft.||2885 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms 3+
- # of Baths 2
- Main floor: wood burning; Second floor: electric
- Hardwood Floor, Vinyl Floor, Ceramic Tile Floor, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Hot Tub (8 person)
- Water Heater 62+ gallon
- Outdoor Wood Boiler, Propane Furnace
Heating & Cooling
- Barn 34'x80'
- Greenhouse 35'x72' (on permanent foundation)
- Quonset 32'x60'
- Machine Shed 72'x80'
- Grain Bin (3) 4,000 BU Bins
- Attached Garage 24'x30' (insulated & heated)
- Water Source (Private) (2) Artesian Wells (also includes water filtering system for home)
- Sewer (Private)
- Electricity Red Lake Electric Cooperative
- Annual Taxes $1,340.00
- Covered Open Wrap Around Porch
- Total Acres 80
- Tillable Acres 70 (alfalfa & summer fallow)
A Change of Address is in your Near Future! Location is everything ! - or is it ? -Timing is everything! Well, the timing is right and this phenomenal farm is right where you should be! Let's start with 80 acres of which 70 acres are open for tillable or pasture. Let's move onto this fabulous 2,885 sq. ft. home which has been tastefully transformed from the nostalgic farm home to a charismatic country classic while still maintaining all of the character and charm, complemented by a spacious attached double garage. Let's not overlook the outbuildings which include a 72'x80' machine shed, 32'x60' quonset, 35'x72' greenhouse on permanent foundation, original barn along with (3) 4,000 bushel bins. Whatever your desires are whether its a small grain/horse or livestock farm, this property can accomplish it all! Need more acreage? The possibility of additional acreage may be an option! Call today to set up your private tour.
Gully, MN 56646
Known for its phenomenal whitetails, outstanding potato and wild rice production, Gully is one of the most diverse communities you will experience for miles around. The nature is exquisite while the city itself offers everything you may need to live life the way it should be: simple.
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6