14047 E. Island Lake Road Lengby, MN 56651
|Lake Front||135 ft.|
14047 E. Island Lake Road
Lengby, MN 56651
|Main Level Sqft.||1604 ft2|
- # of Bedrooms 3
- # of Baths 1.5
- gas fireplace
- Ceramic Tile Floor, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Microwave
- Water Heater
- In floor heat - hot water, electric radiant heat & backup generator
Heating & Cooling
- Storage Building 26'x36'
- Boathouse 8'x20'
- Attached Garage 23'x24' - heated and fully finished
- Water Source (Private) shared well agreement w/neighbor
- Sewer (Private) subject to drain field easement - $200 per year
- Annual Taxes $4,194.00
- Assessments $202.75 (included in the total tax amount)
This News is not fake - Life is better at the Lake! Not a single step to deal with. Everything is on one level with this 3 bedroom, 1,600 square foot home complete with attached double heated garage (fully finished). Just step right out to the patio to stroll across the lake level lot to reach the 135' of tranquil west facing shoreline on Island Lake. Storage for your water toys and water crafts are no problem in the spacious 936 square foot storage building, also includes boathouse! Why just spend your weekends at the lake, when you can live here - year round!
Lengby, MN 56651
A quaint village located on the shores of scenic Spring Lake is the welcoming community you have been searching for. Lengby is well rounded with eating, entertainment, numerous churches of various denominations along with an unrivaled city park and beach area. Whether it is a lake home, weekend get away, or your permanent residence, Lengby awaits you! .
GreatSchools Data on Area Schools
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit that provides easy-to-understand information on K-12 schools, including ratings, information on school resources and student outcomes, and reviews.
Fosston High School
Public — 7 to 12
Public — PK to 6